kenixwong schrieb:
> Ignore the previous question....
>
> The 2 line is generate the report in pdf format. Yeah, it success. Then come
> to the 3rd line, it prompt me "Null" Value. SO, it that mean cant read the
> pdf file and then display it into the browser ?

> 3            System.out.println("file = " +file);

if file is null here it looks to me like u dont return it in your
exportRequestDetailsAsPdf function.

for the wicket part: my hint was for version 1.3. don't know if it works the
same in 1.2.6.

but probably have a look at
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/best-practices-and-gotchas.html#BestPracticesandGotchas-Startingdownloadafterformsubmission%2528Wicket1.2%2529

there is a 1.2 version part.