On Thu, 31 May 2007, Lowell Kirsh wrote:
> Basically what I want to do is from this markup:

Is this legal HTML? You should maybe use e.g. wicket:container
in place of the inner span, I think that span cannot contain
container tags.

Some CSS gurus claim that CSS could be used to append or
prepend content to elements, so maybe you would be easier
off by doing just that and toggling the css class
programmatically.

However I don't see a problem with your other approach. If
you find the markup confusing, you can always leave an
example of the "real" markup inside wicket:preview tags.

- Timo

--
Timo Rantalaiho
Reaktor Innovations Oy    <URL: http://www.ri.fi/ >