well,
yu can use String.length to do dat. but be aware it might jumble your table
because some Text will be *This is a very long text that can expand the
Textfield too much* and some will be just "Hi".

I had to make that trade off as well

i am looking for some javascript technique maybe yu can show me if yu find.

Look for a javascript library that can allow a user to dynamically expand
the textfield lenght with his mouse. so that we can attach that Behavior to
each Textfield