Hi,

When my form validation fails, the page is redisplayed with the default url
with all its wicket:interface stuff.
I'd rather this didn't happen as I've bookmarked the page, and would prefer
to have the bookmarked url redisplayed. (the bookmarked url was initially
displayed for the page)

I've tried overriding Form.onError() { setResponsePage(WelcomePage.class,
new PageParameters()); }
and that got me my nice bookmarked url, but lost all my form field values.
Obviously creating a new page instance.

I've also tried Form.onError() { setResponsePage(WelcomePage.this); }

Is it possible with wicket to only have the bookmarkable urls visible,
without exposing the wicket internals in the url?

Thanks in advance
Philip Wilkinson.