I've thought of a way of making my question clearer.

I have a web page with a form which is accessed thru a bookmarked url so the
address looks like
http://localhost:8080/MyApp/myform

I submit the form and the validation fails, the url in the address bar now
looks like this
http://localhost:8080/MyApp/myform?wicket:interface=:0:::

I'd prefer not to see the "?wicket:interface=:0:::" in the url. It's a
implementation detail that nobody needs to see. Its not book-markable
anymore, and it gives any malicious hacker out there too much info.

Is theres any way I can get wicket just to show the bookmarked url when it
redisplays the page?
Cheers,
Phil.