I'm making software for > 10 years now. And I dont use / like orm. But that's
me. I hate everything that's bloated with features. I hope wicket will not
add new features in it's core. For my use, I've build a kind of my inhouse
orm, I want to view the same data in, say a browsable and selectable list
and then in a crud form - synchonized. The best and only way of learning -
for me - is: DIY.