Review: Resubmit

Yes it is, I have been wanting this from the beginning and now I finally have
the C++ skills (and IDE :P) to pull this off.

Depending on what our translators say, we might still need to do further tweaks
in the future (e.g. on the summing for is/are - languages might handle and/or
differently here, or have more numbers than 2 in their verbs, or gender issues,
.... languages are fun!!), but we will cross that bridge when we get there.

More tweaks to come anyway once we manage to do One Tribe, because I want to do
some plural form stuff :)

NOCOM comments are resolved now. I also added a tweak to the "Can’t find any
more resources!" hover text in mines and added the same over text to other
production sites.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1348795/+merge/228430
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch