But we are still talking only about info for AI not players....

If we cannot produce something due to missing inputs and suddenly we will have
those inputs, the productionsite will have to reduce production of the ware
that is being produced 90% of time now. Might not be bad, but we will be
suddenly on 100 % and new building might be needed definitely....
If I remember properly skips and failures took about 5 seconds so are not that
short...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics/+merge/367613
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of