skips take 10 seconds if second time skipped this is hardcoded in
productionsite.cc

fails do not need any time (except some milliseconds) for e.g. atlantean
toolsmithy

If we use UI stats we will not go to 100% suddenly cause we take the last 20
task into account. so if we have currently failed every third attempt and now
we manage constantly to be successful we will slightly raise productivity to
100% until we have finished 20 tasks without failing one.

As aid there was a fix for the stats of productionsites last year. now we have
somewhat reliable task based statistics in the UI I believe.

So my suggestion is to use the Stats for the players for the AI as well. I
think the resolution of 5% is good enough to base Ai decisions on.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics/+merge/367613
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of