Od: said chibani <chibanisaid...@gmail.com>

Komu: wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at

Datum: 23. 12. 2015 12:10:24

Předmět: [Wien] (no subject)

"

- I am running wien2k version 14.2 on a  system  of type ubunto 12-04 LTS

 I'm a new user of WIEN2k. I installed WIEN2k in ubuntu 12.04
I tried the TiC calculation, but it doesn't work.

When I click the "x dstart" on the page of "initialize calculation"

this is displayed.

error: command  /home/said/WIEN2k/dstart dstart.def  failed

Then I open "view TiC.outputd and cp TiC.in0_std TiC.in0",

and there is

System Error

Can't read file //home/said/WIEN2k/TiC/TiC.outputd

I could not solve this problem by myself. Please help me

tuwien.ac.at/index.html"