Dear all,
I am facing a problem in GGA+U calculation as I am using it for the first
time in w2k . The GGA+U DOS results are seems strange . The results are
quite different from the PWSCF DOS while the GGA results are very similar
in both PWSCF and W2K calculation. I am not  sure whether
I have done it correctly or not. Any help would be highly appreciated .
Here I am attaching the following files
case.inorb, case.indm,case.outputorbup,case.outputorbdn.

Kind Regards
Paresh Chandra Rout
Research Scholar
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal