29.06.2016 12:11, Maciej Polak wrote:
I have trouble with running run_lapw with the "so" switch in parallel.
I narrowed down the origin of this error to be located in .timeso_X
files (.timeso_1).
info in pzheevx16           5 2           1
{    1,    0}:  On entry to
PZUNMTR parameter number    5 had an illegal value
 info in pzheevx16:           5
{    1,    1}:  On entry to
PZSTEIN parameter number    4 had an illegal value

The diagnostics reminds me of those of LAPACK procedures.

While our experts think, send additional information: case.inso file, and possibly the struct file.

Best wishes
  Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA