No, that is the total number of valence electrons (see User Guide).

For results you should first look at case.scf (though volume and total electron number is hardly a result of Wien2k ...). For example use the grep command in a terminal set in your case directory:

grep VOLUME *.scf
:VOL  : UNIT CELL VOLUME =     149.45692

grep NUCLEAR *.scf
:NEC01: NUCLEAR AND ELECTRONIC CHARGE     54.00000    53.99861

(if I do these grep in a dir with a Wien2k case for hcp-Co, a hexagonal structure with 2 Co per unit cell)

grep ELECTRONS *.scf
:NOE  : NUMBER OF ELECTRONS          =  30.000

(the number of valence electrons, like file case.in2)

Or view case.scf in your favorite editor and search for 'UNIT CELL', 'NUCLEAR', 'VALENCE', or labels likes ':VOL', ':NOE', ':NEC', ... See the UG for a list and an explanation what (most of) the labels mean.

---
Dr. Martin Pieper
Karl-Franzens University
Institute of Physics