I cannot recall if BerryPI works with Python 2.6.  You can try it, but maybe it doesn't work as section "8.2 BerryPI (Modern theory of polarization)" in the WIEN2k 17.1 usersguide on page 149 has:

"It consists of a set of Python scripts (*requires* *Python 2.7* and the NumPi library) and uses wien2wannier for the calculation of overlap integrals."

The current error, however, doesn't look like it is caused by Python 2.6.

In your config.py, there is:

#fix for location of python file locations when executing from the python commandline
DEFAULT_BIN_PATH=/home/ha/SRC_BerryPI/BerryPI

#Fix for python path to make sure it grabs the latest version
DEFAULT_PYTHON_PATH=/usr/bin/python

As Oleg mentioned, the current error will most likely be resolved if you edit it and add single quotes to those lines: