Indeed, there is a small distortion, which lowers the symmetry.  a change in
the 'tol' value fixed the problem.   Thanks for the quick response!
best  Bartek Wiendlocha  Dnia 15 maja 2018 19:44 Peter Blaha
<pbl...@theochem.tuwien.ac.at> napisał(a):  Of course the error occurs
always, also when running   x symmetry.  In init_lapw in batch mode, the error
is catched automatically and init  stops, while in the step-by-step
initialization you are supposed to  examine case.outputs by yourself and find
the problem on your own.   Just check the case.outputs file.   The problem is
that this site has "almost"  C3v symmetry and not only  C3i. The mirror
planes and C2 operations are only slightly invalid and  the test in symmetry
was not accurate enough.   Edit symmetry.f in SRC_symmetry and search for
"tol".   Change the value of tol from 1.d-3 to 1.d-4:        tol=1.e-3
  -->    tol=1.e-4   and recompile.   Thanks for reporting the problem.   Am
15.05.2018 um 18:55 schrieb Laurence Marks:  Actually I found it when doing it
step by step, although the error was  only in the output. Peter is the expert
on this....   On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 11:32 AM, Fecher, Gerhard