You should compile all programs again with siteconfig.  However, before you do that, you must change your compiler settings to target the correct architecture for your system.

ifort -o ./nn struk.o variable_fields.o nn.o dirlat.o ord2.o reduce_alloc.o bvan.o  -O1 -FR -mp1 -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -ip -DINTEL_VML -traceback -03 -AVX  -L/opt/intel/compilers_and_libraries_2018.2.199/linux/mkl/lib/ -pthread -i -static

I don't know for sure, but maybe it is because your system processor doesn't support AVX.  I would try removing the -AVX in siteconfig from your compiler settings.

However, since you have to compile again, I recommend using WIEN2k 18.2.  I think there are some programs that do not work when WIEN2k 17.1 is compiled with the Intel 2018 compiler without it being patched.  To patch WIEN2k 17.1, it is now better to update the individual packages according to the WIEN2k website [ http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/updates/ ], but it becomes WIEN2k 18.2 anyway when you do that.  Since multiple individual packages of WIEN2k 17.1 have to be updated, something can more easily go wrong.  Thus, I suggest installing WIEN2k 18.2 directly rather than trying to update the packages individually.