Dear Prasad Jayasena
I think you have forgotten to add
the keyword
end
at the end of the script.
Tomas

 Re: [Wien] Volume optimization

Dear Dr. Gerhad

I am not good at programing. So I am not sure whether what I have tried is what
you have said. I copied the optimize.job below. But it did not work.

for each i ( \
                                case___-5.00  \
                                case___-4.00  \
                                case___-3.00  \
                                case___-2.00  \
                                case___-1.00  \
                                case____0.00  \
                                case____1.00  \
                                casel____2.00  \
                                case____3.00  \
                                case____4.00  \
                                case____5.00  \
 )

 rm case.struct              # NFS-bug
 cp  ${i}.struct case.struct

 # Please uncomment and adapt any of the lines below according to your needs
 # if you have a previous optimize-run:
   #  cp  ${i}_default.clmsum case.clmsum
    # cp  ${i}_default.clmup case.clmup
    # cp  ${i}_default.clmdn case.clmdn
 # if you want to start with dstart:
 #    x dstart  -p
 #    x dstart -up  -p
 #    x dstart -dn  -p
 # recommended default method: use charge extrapolation
 clmextrapol_lapw
 if (-e case.clmup &&  ! -z case.clmup) then
     clmextrapol_lapw -up
     clmextrapol_lapw -dn
 endif

 # modify the run_lapw command below
 # (parallel, convergence, iter.diag, MSR1a minimization,...)  or
 # comment the run_lapw line and activate spinpolarization

     x symmetso
     cp  ${i}.struct_so case.struct

     cp  ${i}_default.clmsum_so case.clmsum
     cp  ${i}_default.clmup_so case.clmup
     cp  ${i}_default.clmdn_so case.clmdn

   runsp_lapw  -p -ec 0.00001 -cc 0.0001 -so

If it is possible could you please let me know what is wrong with this script.
Thank you
Prasad

        On Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 11:19:17 a.m. CST, Fecher, Gerhard