Respected Prof. Marks,

In the EELS calculation literature I have read, many do not involve the topic
of spin. I probably understand it after reading your reply, thank you for your
patient and earnest explanation, and I will use runfsm to finish the following
calculation. I have just visited your research group website at Northwestern
University, there are so many publications and honors. A very diligent and
outstanding scientist. Thank you so much! Best wishes !

Yifan Ding (Ph.D candidate)

Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Science (CAS)
Address: No.8 Zhongguancun South 3rd Street, Haidian District, Beijing
100190 China
E-mail: yfding0...@foxmail.com