This is medical information in the English Wikipedia so English Wikipedia
policies apply. The rules of Medical sourcing are stricter than the default on
Wikipedia, this is due to the extra risk involved in medical matters, as well
as the ongoing problems with the alternative health lobby.

That some transgressions have not yet been detected does not justify a
transgression as part of a research project.

Regards

Jonathan