Dear Mr. or Ms.,
I thank you for your efforts. I have the great honour to inform you that
WikiIndaba conference 2018, the third conference of African Wikimedia
community, will be held from March 16th to March 18th, 2018 in Tunis, Tunisia.
During this important conference, I will have a presentation about the
situation of WikiResearch in Africa. The slides are shared in
https://1drv.ms/p/s!AiC69hcGxSVPmhtT2TE8UJcp2qW7. I ask if they are excellent
now and if you can give me useful comments about it. You can find what I will
say during the presentation as comments to the slides. I ask if you can
reformulate this as well.
Yours Sincerely,
Houcemeddine Turki