Hello Kerry,

While I agree to most what you said, I think that the bigger picture should
include that: newbies are not always good contributors, and not always
good-faith contributors. And even if they have good faith, that does not
mean that they can be trained to become good contributors. Dealing with
newbies means always a filtering. MAybe different people are differently
optimistic about the probability to make a newbie a good contributor.

Kind regards,
Ziko

Kerry Raymond <kerry.raym...@gmail.com> schrieb am Do. 27. Sep. 2018 um
06:47: