The results of that Amichai-Hamburger et al. study were later questioned,
see
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Newsletter/2013/March#Grumpiness_due_to_a_%22serious_typographical_error%22

Here is another one that studied Big Five personality traits:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Newsletter/2017/February#%22Relationship_between_personality_and_attitudes_to_Wikipedia%22
Our reviewer noted a lack of statistical power, however.

This (personal, non-scientific) essay may be worth reading:
https://guillaumepaumier.com/2015/07/29/autistic-wikipedian/

Lastly (for those reading along here), OP has since created
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Editing_and_Neurotypes , and it
has been noted that in a Dutch survey, "One in eight editors (13%) say they
have an autism spectrum disorder" (
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:EN_-_Report_survey_editors_Dutch_language_Wikipedia_2018.pdf
 ).

Regards, HaeB