Dear Wiki users,

The topics for this week:

  *   Wiki outages
  *   More 5.10.5 Tips
  *   Friday's Humour

WIKI OUTAGES
The wiki started  having issues yesterday after 4:24pm and it has been
restarted three times today (8:19 am, 10:47am and 1:00pm) with 15 minutes
outage each  in the last restart we also cleaned the plugin cache so hopefully
will behave more stable from now on. Atlassian recommended to enable a  garbage
collection log to help to  identify the root cause which we are going to do
this Monday at 8:00am so the server will be down for 15 minutes again  to
enable this log and then we will turn the garbage collection logs off this
Tuesday at 8am so another outage of 15 minutes . Let me know if you require
further explanation. Apologies for the inconvenience!

MORE 5.10.5 TIPS
More tips based on my own  testing experience:

*         Now you can control the width of a table by Dragging and rezising it.
See
doco<https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-5-10-release-notes-826894762.html#Confluence5.10ReleaseNotes-Takecontrolofyourtables>

*         Try the new filters in a search results at the bottom after doing a
quick search. See Doco<https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/search-139528.html>

Try them out in wikitest (https://wikitest.its.utas.edu.au)

FRIDAY'S HUMOUR: It is Friday :)
https://goo.gl/6p7tll

Cheers
Carlos
Confluence (Wiki)  global administrator
[cid:image001.jpg@01D21972.260F0390]

To unsubscribe to this list just send an email to  wiki-users-group-leave at
list.utas.edu.au<https://lists.utas.edu.au/mailman/listinfo/wiki-users-group>
in the other token if you know a person who wants to subscribe just tell this
person to send an email to wiki-users-group-join at
list.utas.edu.au<https://lists.utas.edu.au/mailman/listinfo/wiki-users-group>

This email is confidential, and is for the intended recipient only. Access,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone outside
the intended recipient organisation is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of the
University of Tasmania, unless clearly intended otherwise.
subject in blank and in the body write:
unsubscribe wiki-users-group, in the same token if you know a staff who would
like to be in the list then inform that sending an email to
majord...@postoffice.utas.edu.au with the subject in blank and in the body
write:
subscribe wiki-users-group
-