https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=62308

James Alexander <jalexan...@wikimedia.org> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |jalexan...@wikimedia.org

--- Comment #2 from James Alexander <jalexan...@wikimedia.org> ---
(In reply to Brad Jorsch from comment #1)
> I suspect this may be the same issue as bug 62312; do the wikis with the
> problem also have CirrusSearch (even if not by default)?
> 
> Otherwise, it would be helpful to find the backtrace for the cause of the
> error, which means having the timestamp and wiki for an error message and
> checking /a/mw-log/exception.log (or possibly /a/mw-log/fatal.log) on
> fluorine. Feel free to ping me on IRC if you need help with that.

Hmmm, possible though no clue, it was only the wikis listed below when I did it
and they all fixed themselves after I visited them and autocreated (I checked
the log each time) my current account doesn't cause the issue anymore of course
but when I get a chance tonight I'll switch my dev version to try using my
personal account or perhaps my old public computer account which will have a
ton of unvisited sites to see how that goes. Will report back here. 

Wikis which failed the first time:
bewikisource
brwikisource
elwikinews
fawikinews
kowikiversity
liwikibooks
orwiktionary
sawikiquote
sawikisource
sahwikisource
slwikiversity
sqwikinews
arwikimedia
bdwikimedia
bewikimedia
cowikimedia
dkwikimedia
etwikimedia
fiwikimedia
mkwikimedia
mxwikimedia
nlwikimedia
nowikimedia
plwikimedia
ruwikimedia
sewikimedia
trwikimedia
uawikimedia

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are on the CC list for the bug.
_______________________________________________
Wikibugs-l mailing list
Wikibugs-l@lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikibugs-l

Reply via email to