mmodell added a comment.

I think it would make more sense to configure this directly in phabricator:

We could add a custom field to projects called "irc channel" which would be
used to associate a project with a channel.
Then any updates to tickets in a given project would get posted into the
relevant irc channel automatically.

In addition to this it would be nice if we had a way to specify the types of
notifications that get filtered, on a channel-by-channel basis, but for
starters a simple project filter would suffice.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T324

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: mmodell
Cc: Aklapper, mmodell, Qgil, greg, valhallasw, scfc, Revi, jeremyb, wikibugs-l