Liuxinyu970226 added a comment.

@Badaa Unfortunatelly changing a Macrolanguage back to an Individual language on SIL (even you have reason that that is wrong), is simply impossible as per this email copy, where I asked staffs of SIL last week, and these are what I've got:

Dear Liu Xin Yu,
Thank you for your interests on this matter, but sadly, your question is beyond our control areas, as Mongolian (macrolanguage) has ISO 639-1 code mn which is defined by the Infoterm. Since most of employees of Infoterm are no longer interested in doing works of ISO 639-1, we are the world's most sadly to answer you, that cases like Mongolian are fixed-defined.


TASK DETAIL
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T137810

EMAIL PREFERENCES
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/settings/panel/emailpreferences/

To: Liuxinyu970226
Cc: Badaa, ChristianKl, C933103, jhsoby, thiemowmde, Liuxinyu970226, Lydia_Pintscher, GerardM, Aklapper, Zppix, Popolon, Lahi, Gq86, GoranSMilovanovic, QZanden, LawExplorer, Wikidata-bugs, aude, Mbch331
_______________________________________________
Wikidata-bugs mailing list
Wikidata-bugs@lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikidata-bugs

Reply via email to