Hello all

I have created a first preliminary draft of how data items from the Wikidata
repository may be accessed and rendered on the client wiki, e.g. to make
infoboxes.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikidata/Notes/Inclusion_syntax

It would be great if you could have a look and let us know about any
unclarities, omissions, or other flaws - and of course about your ideas of how
to do this.

Getting this right is an important part of implementing phase 2 of the Wikidata
project, and so I feel it's important to start drafting and discussing early.
Having a powerful but not overly complex way to create infoboxes etc from
Wikidata items is very important for the acceptance of Wikidata on the clinet
wikis, I believe.

Thanks,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kinzler, Softwarearchitekt

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | Eisenacher Straße 2 | 10777 Berlin
http://wikimedia.de  | Tel. (030) 219 158 260

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt
für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.