Am 01.10.2013 20:14, schrieb Tom Morris:
> How about not creating a fork just so you can delete a couple of
> directories? The full download is a whopping 260KB.  Is that really too
> big/complex to include in its entirety and just ignore the parts you don't
> use?

Not deploying code we do not use, especially if it is complex, is a requirement
from the ops team. And deploying a standalone HTTP end point (as contained in
the EasyRDF distribution) on the boxes that server Wikipedia is an absolute no
go. We had the choice of either deleting the unneeded parts, or writing our own.

This is actually not the first time I'm having this problem with an RDF library
when all I want to do is export. Last time, I ended up writing my own (in Java).

-- daniel