Am 17.10.2013 20:16, schrieb Kingsley Idehen:
> On 10/17/13 12:46 PM, Daniel Kinzler wrote:
>>> I've run it through our variant of Vapour re. Linked Data verification:
>>> http://bit.ly/1gM7oYa .
>>>
>>> Nearly there. Your use of 302 is what's going to trip up existing Linked
>>> Data
>>> clients. Why aren't you using 303 for redirection?
>> There actually is a 303 *and* a 302, and in the wrong order. The ops guys had
>> some issues coming up with the correct rewrite rules, and then it got stuck,
>> I'm
>> afraid.
>>
>> -- daniel
>
> Can't this get fixed? A 302 isn't the same thing as a 303.

Sure it could. It would probably take the right person 15 minutes. I have been
trying to find the right person for half a year now. The truth is, this is
simply not very high on anyones priority list (including mine). It's an issue,
it bothers me, i'd love to see it fixed, but there's a lot of things with a lot
more impact for a lot more people on my list.

-- daniel