It's OK if we have a way to represent the information in another way.
Reasonator plays kind of fine with this, it's enough to make him aware of
the "official name" to treat it differently. The name to display is a
contextful information, and anyway it needs special ways to treat the
information and select the context and the data to display, so it''s not
really a problem.