Am 27.04.2014 11:16, schrieb Christian Thiele:
> The german dates have to be parsed, and I think the uncertainty for many
> persons
> is the main problem ("born 5th of July 1716 or 15th of July 1718", "between
> 1918
> and 1921"). But of course for a lot of persons there are accurate information,
> which could be imported to Wikidata.

Parsing these would be a bit messy, but *having* uncertain info like this is not
a problem for Wikidata. We actually *want* this kind of "depth" in the data,
that's exactly why our data model is as complicated as it is.

-- daniel

--
Daniel Kinzler
Senior Software Developer

Wikimedia Deutschland
Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.