On 10 March 2015 at 20:20, Yaroslav M. Blanter <pute...@mccme.ru> wrote:
> On 2015-03-10 20:47, Andy Mabbett wrote:
>>
>> On 10 March 2015 at 15:32, Yaroslav M. Blanter <pute...@mccme.ru> wrote:
>>
>>> For streets, we have now an approved bot task adding all Dutch streets on
>>> Wikidata
>>

>> Approved by whom? I foresee the majority of those being deleted as non-
>> notable.
>

> By me as a crat.

You mean this:

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Requests_for_permissions/Bot/RobotMichiel1972_2

which was approved after two days, and with only comments - not a
!vote of support - from just one editor other than the proposer?

That's not much discussion, much less evidence of consensus for a
240,000-item import and a precedent for several magnitudes more than
that.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing