On 2015-03-10 22:51, Andy Mabbett wrote:
On 10 March 2015 at 20:20, Yaroslav M. Blanter <pute...@mccme.ru> wrote:
On 2015-03-10 20:47, Andy Mabbett wrote:

On 10 March 2015 at 15:32, Yaroslav M. Blanter <pute...@mccme.ru> wrote:

For streets, we have now an approved bot task adding all Dutch streets on
Wikidata

Approved by whom? I foresee the majority of those being deleted as non-
notable.

By me as a crat.

You mean this:

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Requests_for_permissions/Bot/RobotMichiel1972_2

which was approved after two days, and with only comments - not a
!vote of support - from just one editor other than the proposer?

That's not much discussion, much less evidence of consensus for a
240,000-item import and a precedent for several magnitudes more than
that.

Yes, this was the request. I am approving (or not approving) virtually all bots (with a very few exceptions), and this is how it works. Everybody who is interested in the requests should add the permission page in their watchlist, and comment on bot requests. Btw for this particular request Michiel first opened a topic on tghe Project Chat, and I advised him to file the request. Project Chat topic did not raise any objections either.

Cheers
Yaroslav