Hi,

I found that Special:EntityData returns outdated JSON data that is not in agreement with the page. I have fetched the data using wget to ensure that no browser cache is in the way. Concretely, I have been looking at

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Special:EntityData/Q17444909.json

where I recently changed the P279 value from Q217594 to Q16889133. Of course, this might no longer be a valid example when you read this email (in case the cache gets updated at some point).

Is this a bug in the configuration of the HTTP (or other) cache, or is this the desired behaviour? When will the cache be cleared?

Thanks,

Markus