Il 15/06/2015 23:22, Thad Guidry ha scritto:

Freebase simply decided to not keep Wikipedia topic pages that simply held "lists of entities", but instead Freebase liked to easily generate those same "lists of entities" by using queries. There was no need to have hand coded lists in Freebase. It was a graph database and could generate all kinds of lists programmaticlly for a user, and keep those lists as views against our user profile for easy tweaking or re-use when we wanted to. (stored user queries)

Thad

Wikidata is not Freebase.
Its primary use is still to link pages between projects, it'll take some time before it can serve as a real data source, with queries and all that stuff.