Hi,

probably not the right mailing list for this mail but not sure where to ask
:)

Based on DBpedia dumps I created a script that identifies usage of
undefined templates in Wikipedia, most times due to spelling mistakes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_9szZwij4fJujiFUFcsndiDkT_XpTKlgKRHi5MHzRlA/edit#gid=38776559

I was wondering if it makes sense to extend this script and
 - provide suggestions based in string similarity metrics
 - extend this in infobox properties and report properties that are not
defined in the template definitions (And also provide suggestions from
existing properties)

I did create a one-time dump for all of the above for the Greek Wikipedia
4-5 years ago but not sure if Wikipedia maintains this automatically now

note that this is based on the Oct dump and might be a little out of date

Cheers,
Dimitris

--
Kontokostas Dimitris