Hi Scott, great to meet you as well!

Interesting, but this does not look related to my question. Better post it
in a separate thread.
Actually my question too is not so related to this list but I was hoping
someone could give me some feedback / point me to the right people.

(I know my script needs some tweaking for magic word templates, etc. but
wanted to see if spending more time on this is worth the trouble)

Cheers,
Dimitris

Kontokostas Dimitris