Hi!

> I try to extract all mappings from wikidata to the GND authority file,
> along with the according wikipedia pages, expecting roughly 500,000 to
> 1m triples as result.

As a starting note, I don't think extracting 1M triples may be the best
way to use query service. If you need to do processing that returns such
big result sets - in millions - maybe processing the dump - e.g. with
wikidata toolkit at https://github.com/Wikidata/Wikidata-Toolkit - would
be better idea?

> However, with various calls, I get much less triples (about 2,000 to
> 10,000). The output seems to be truncated in the middle of a statement, e.g.

It may be some kind of timeout because of the quantity of the data being
sent. How long does such request take?

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@wikimedia.org