Hi!

It looks like all the issues that we have had with Blazegraph 2.0 are
now fixed, so I will attempt to upgrade our install to 2.0 again
sometime around noon PDT tomorrow. There should be no visible changes
except for brief restart for each server that should not be externally
visible (since we have two so the other one would just take over).
However, if something bad happens, there might be a brief disruption of
service.

I'll send a message when it's done, and if you notice anything weird
after the upgrade, please ping me or submit issue in Phabricator.

Thanks,
--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@wikimedia.org