Hi!

>  If geo-coordinates use WKT in Wikidata (which I can't see anywhere
> there), does it mean, that the original idea of /{latitude, longitude,
> altitude, precision, globe}/ format was abandoned?

Coordinates are WKT in the RDF output of Wikidata, when represented as
single literal. That's not the original representation inside Wikibase
(that still has separate elements and can be also seen in the JSON dump)
and not the only RDF representation - there's also "full value"
representation, described here:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikibase/Indexing/RDF_Dump_Format#Globe_coordinate

This one is harder to index and search for, but it allows you to do
lookups that depend on specific part of the coordinate (like, which
objects are on Mars, or what is located on the equator)?

> Oh, and another thing: when I download "wikidata-properties.nt" from
> WDTK dump files site [1], there is <http://wikidata.org/ontology#> used
> everywhere. So... is the WB ontology somehow translated to WD ontology?

Hmm, not sure about that one, Markus should know more about it.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@wikimedia.org