Hoi,
Another broken record. I understand how identifiers added to an item make
for the item and an external record to be the same. This is helpful because
it allows comparison of the statements between Wikidata and the external
source.

What is the benefit of Schema.org. Why have it how will it help us.

Or to give you an example. I propose to link red links and wiki links in
all Wikipedias to Wikidata items. It allows for an improved quality in the
Wikipedias in a similar way as the interwiki links brought more quality. It
will also add items to the lists of items that have no article based on
queries from Wikidata (a benefit to projects like women in red). It will
make it easier to add the sources from DBpedia to Wikidata based on the
statements in Wikidata.

So what is the benefit from your proposal? Stating that it will in the
abstract does not give me a warm feeling.
Thanks,
      GerardM