Hi!

> Good plan! Does that mean I should refrain from adding new examples
> until the move materialized?

If you could hold it until the end of the week, by which time it should
be done, it helps. Not a huge deal - I'll make a pass over all content
to see if everything is ok anyway - but makes it a little bit easier
with less moving parts.

> Also, as an avid user of the example page, can I help?

Thanks, I think I've got it mostly covered for the move itself, but
after it I'd certainly appreciate more eyes to check and see if I didn't
mess anything up :)

Also, maintaining some sort of classification order is always
appreciated - putting it into proper section, or creating new ones if
necessary.

Thanks,
--
Stas Malyshev