Wikidata allows to set a coordinate system - it is called a globe or
coordinate system - on every coordinate. This would be the natural place to
specify whether it is WGS84 or GDA94 or another system. Most of them are
Q2, which, as per data model, is indeed WGS84.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikibase/DataModel#Geographic_locations

Unfortunately this is currently not being displayed or edited in the UI,
but the backend has the data. In theory.