Am 27.11.2016 um 01:15 schrieb gnosygnu:
> This is useful, but unfortunately it won't suffice. Wikidata also has
> pages which are wikitext (for example,
> https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_Names). These
> wikitext pages are in the XML dumps, but aren't in the stub dumps nor
> the JSON dumps. I actually do use these Wikidata wikitext entries to
> try to reproduce Wikidata in its entirety.

If you are also using the same software (Wikibase on MediaWiki), the XML dumps
should Just Work (tm). The idea of the XML dumps is that the "text" blobs are
opaque to 3rd parties, but will continue to work with future versions of
MediaWiki & friends (with a compatible configuration - which is rather tricky).

--
Daniel Kinzler
Senior Software Developer

Wikimedia Deutschland
Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.