Hi!

> That's all we can afford as researchers, unfortunately :-)
> I hope to build more (and lots was built in my spare time),
> but my currency as a researcher is publishable results,
> and sadly, not many SPARQL features are.

Understandable. And now since we have working TPF server and the
prototype, I imagine people can build on that. We probably should not
expect to use this as generic SPARQL engine (we already have that one)
but I wonder what use cases can we improve with it.

> PS There are plans for a new open-source SPARQL/JS engine
> powered by a larger development team, but that will take its time.

Interesting, glad to hear this.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@wikimedia.org