This query may start to be more or less what you are looking for

  http://tinyurl.com/lclgpgx

It's actually pretty simple to understand if you (a) start in the middle, then (b) work through what each line means.

I haven't added employer location, though it would only take a couple of seconds to do; though as Jan says, it might not add many more hits as the data on the relevant employer location might be far from complete.

(Property P937 "work location" is also available, and sometimes used for artists; but even for artists the data is very very sparsely populated).

Similarly there may well be fewer hits than there should be, because the data for place of birth, death, education, residence etc may simply not have been added to Wikidata. But this does let you see what we do have, so I hope it is of help.

All best regards,

   James.