Hi!

That reminds me of the crowdsourcing extension that LODrefine has - it
lets you crowdsource the manual part of the reconciliation process. But
it uses CrowdFlower for that (which is quite pricy). It'd be great if
Wikidata Game could evolve into a decent Wikimedia-focused alternative
to this sort of service - but that would be a lot of work.

Does anybody know an alternative to CrowdFlower that can be used for
free with volunteer workers?

Antonin