Hello,

I am currently downloading the latest ttl file. On a 250gig ram machine. I will
see if that is sufficient to run the conversion Otherwise we have another busy
one with  around 310 gig.
For querying I use the Jena query engine. I have created a module called
HDTQuery located http://download.systemsbiology.nl/sapp/
<http://download.systemsbiology.nl/sapp/> which is a simple program and under
development that should be able to use the full power of SPARQL and be more
advanced than grep… ;)

If this all works out I will see with our department if we can set up if it is
still needed a weekly cron job to convert the TTL file. But as it is growing
rapidly we might run into memory issues later?