Yes you just run it should get a sufficient help and if not… I am more than
happy to polish the code…

java -jar /Users/jasperkoehorst/Downloads/HDTQuery.jar
The following option is required: -query
Usage: <main class> [options]
    --help

    -debug
      Debug mode
      Default: false
    -e
      SPARQL endpoint
    -f
      Output format, csv / tsv
      Default: csv
    -i
      HDT input file(s) for querying (comma separated)
    -o
      Query result file
  * -query
      SPARQL Query or FILE containing the query to execute

  * required parameter