Oh, and by the way, ODbL was considered as a potential license, but I
recall that that license could have been incompatible for reuse with CC
BY-SA 3.0. It was actually a point of discussion with the Italian
OpenStreetMap community back in 2013, when I first presented at the OSM-IT
meeting the possibility of a collaboration between WD and OSM.

L.